Engineering made simple.

We are a small structural engineering firm here to help you get your project off the ground, quite literally. We work with architects, homeowners, contractors, and others on remodels, additions, seismic retrofits, and more.

Too often in design work, not enough time is allotted on proper design, presenting issues that arise during construction and drive up project costs. In most industries, the design stage costs about 10% of the job and the construction the other 90%. Building is no different. Give your project the attention it deserves.